-
July 29th, 2001, 02:35 AM
#1
Inactive Member
looky here....i'm about to dump this site. not on a permanent basis...just as a place to call home. anyone care to join me in the hello-kitty site? its vacant...apparently. of course...who really cares.
-
July 29th, 2001, 02:37 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Hello kitty site sucks, i been there before.
I have invading quite a bit of empty sites lately and can't get a bite anywhere.
-
July 29th, 2001, 02:53 AM
#3
Inactive Member
yeah, it does suck. but i was considering moving this operation. masta is no good. where the hell is he anyway???? i mean, if its just us...why the hell can't we just go somewhere else and have real pics in the logo et al. this site is pissing me off.
sorry about the rant. sometimes it pays to stay in bed.
-
July 29th, 2001, 02:54 AM
#4
Inactive Member
ps: either, you are more than welcome to come to my shitty board...ain't much action there.....it is in the Hardcore category...can't miss it cos I am the first board there.
-
July 29th, 2001, 05:31 AM
#5
Inactive Member
thanks for the invite, firecracker. will do.
masta has evidently gotten board with me (i would say 'all of us' but i wouldn't wanna seem rude).
screw it. if masta wants this board a hoppin', he better get his ass a movin'....
-
July 29th, 2001, 01:21 PM
#6
Inactive Member
-
July 29th, 2001, 03:16 PM
#7
Inactive Member
know what is wayyyy weird? I saw Nasty lurking in his own forum for about an hour not so long ago.
Now why would you lurk in your own forum...see alllll these messages and not post a thing? I knew he was 15 and scared shitless.
[This message has been edited by *FireCracker* (edited July 29, 2001).]
-
July 29th, 2001, 03:24 PM
#8
Inactive Member
i just wonder why you guys are crappen on at the kid about it.
Whats it matter ?
Maybe his fetish is to watch you two luscious momma's. Jizz Lurker.
-
July 29th, 2001, 03:26 PM
#9
Inactive Member
I am just tryin' to get him to talk a lil like he used to and he won't.
I am jacken wif him like I do best.
-
July 29th, 2001, 03:33 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Well, if you do it best, FC, ehhh ahhhh... *runs out laughing* *DUCKS*
AHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks